Unsure of Umbrellas?
You are smart enough to know that customised umbrellas are a great way to shout out your branding. And you have heard that logo umbrellas offer a great return-on investment. So what is the next next step?
The First Stage is Choosing the Right Logo Umbrella Type for You
There are hundreds of different printed umbrellas to choose from. So how do you find the right one for your end user? The right one to carry your branding? And the right one to fit your budget?
Don’t despair, we are here to hold your hand and show you the main types of umbrellas so you make the right – and the educated – choice.
Logo Umbrellas Golf Umbrellas
Golf logo umbrellas are great for events and for gifts that make a statement. They offer maximum canopy cover and sturdy, keeping you protected in all weather. As they have large canopies they are ideal for impact and great for your branding as you have a lot of space to splurge your logo and message. Originally they were designed and used to protect golfers from rain and shade, however nowadays they are now used by all as they offer the best protection from the elements.
- Branded golf umbrellas are the most durable option because they are the largest umbrella out there.
- Thick shaft provides extra sturdiness against strong winds.
- The large size of the canopy gives them more stability.
- They have a canopy size of around 130cm.
- Look out for fibreglass frames as these make them lightweight and easier to carry.
- Logo Umbrellas offer straight handles are easy-grip ergonomic rubber handles, although most golf printed umbrellas allow you to change handlesif you had a preference to wooden or crooked
Logo Umbrellas City Walker Umbrella
Walker logo umbrellas are not as large as golf umbrellas. This makes them ideal for cities or where space isn’t so available such as outdoor events. They are more lightweight and easier to carry and store as they are smaller than the golf printed umbrellas. Despite being smaller they have the same technology as a lot of the golf branded umbrellas making them strong and sturdy. They get their name from their length, as they are slightly shorter than an golf umbrella. This makes them an ideal height when walking and offers great support the user, almost acting as a walking stick.
Walker City logo umbrellas have a high-end, sophisticated feel, rather than a more sporty look that a golf umbrella has. Plus they have a large range of customisable options allowing you to get creative, and design and craft a beautiful walker umbrella that can wow users.
- The canopy of a walker printed umbrella measures approximately 105cm.
- Its has a height of around 90cm.
- Walker umbrellas have a crooked handle for a sophisticated and traditional look.
- You can opt for fibreglass frames for strength and a lightweight option.
- Logo Umbrellas also have a number of different wooden walker umbrellas.
Logo umbrellas Telescopic Umbrellas
Telescopic printed umbrellas are compact and collapsible umbrellas. The fold down and away so they are easy to carry when not used. There are a number of telescopic logo umbrellas around from super slim to telescopic golf umbrellas. They fit ideally into bags, whether a goody bag or a handbag which makes them easy to store and giveaway. You can opt for different quality telescopic umbrellas and they really do range in durability – our reinforced telescopic brollies offer great durability and strength.
- Vary from one fold [compact], two-fold [super mini] or three-fold [ultra compact].
- Logo Umbrellas offer different canopy sizes too, going up to a golf sized telescopic logo umbrella.
- You can opt for a brandable sleeve and you can even get customisable cases and tubes.
- There are a range of different handles and colour coordinated cords to choose from.